Why Choose Brighton Business Institute?
Whether currently employed, looking for advancement in a current position, or seeking a new career path, the Business Institute will prepare students so goals are achieved. Also, this institute is ideal for leaders who want employees to further their education, increase their skill levels, and become more productive in the world of business.
Business Institute @ Brighton Principles and Concepts Explored
- Use popular bookkeeping software, spreadsheets, and databases
- Post financial transactions into the appropriate software
- Receive and record cash, checks, and vouchers
- Input debits and credits into the software, assigning each to the appropriate account
- Produce reports such as balance sheets, income statements, and totals by account
- Check for accuracy in figures, postings, and reports
- Reconcile and report any differences they find in the records
For more information, call 1-800-354-1254.
Throughout the student life-cycle, students will be introduced to our Employability Resource Center, which gives you access to Employability Resources. This center will prepare you with the skills needed to take your career to a new level.
Your Employability is Our #1 Goal!
In the Employability Resource Center, you will develop your professional cover letter, resume, and explore job search tools and tips to market yourself and have the career of your dreams!